- MoodleMoot 2011: The Three Ss – A presentation that discussed the development of Macquarie University’s Moodle configuration. The skin, structure and stuff were the main points of discussion.
- Moodleposium 2011: A hands-on workshop delivering an example of an online training course for university staff to learn Moodle.
- Going Mobile: A workshop for Macquarie University staff of using the iPad in teaching and learning within higher education.
- META eLearning: A Framework for Research-based Instruction and Extension of eLearning. Keynote speaker for the Philippines eLearning Society’s 11th National eLearning Conference, 2012.
- META eLearning – Academic paper presentation for iMoot2013.
- Moodle and Mahara: Towards a model for lifelong learning and reflection – A how to session for iMoot2013
- Moodle Databases – A how to session for iMoot2013
- Moodle Quizzes and Question Types – A how to session for iMoot2013